Open Positions in Chicago, IL
Are you a caring and dependable caregiver wanting to make a real difference in the lives of seniors and their families?
Are you interested in making a substantially better wage as you deliver this vital service that you’ve been called to do?
Do you have the following qualifications?
- Two years (or more) of hands-on experience
- Professional certification (RN, CNA, PCA, LVN, LPN, CCA or equivalent)
- Legal ability to work (Proof of legal residency, green card, social security card, picture ID, etc.)
- Clean criminal background check with a seven year look-back
- Positive professional references that can be verified
- No state board or other disciplinary actions
- Clean driving record
- Current health certificates as applicable (e.g. TB clearance, Hepatitis B screening, etc.)
If you are a professional caregiver for the elderly, with the above qualifications, then we would love the opportunity to advance your career by placing you with a client. We are currently recruiting professional caregivers for positions in the North Shore Area of Chicago, IL, and the adjoining suburbs.
It only takes a few minutes to complete our online application, so start the process by filling out the fields below: